Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messenger gets caught.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

Male Number of posts : 88
Married to: : nobody
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Messenger gets caught. Empty
PostSubject: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 pm

*stays about 100meters away from the messenger*Where is he going?.....and that cloak...looks similar to Akatsuki's cloaks from long ago....
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Messenger(imma use just MS from now for messenger)

MS:*appears behind sikato and stabs leg with kunai*Please you really think that master Shaku would send an idiotic messenger to track you guys down? No hes much smarter than that....*jumps back and forms a few handsigns*I may not be the best fighter but strategy is my game boy*you dont realize what the handsigns do*
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:16 pm

*Pulls out kunai and throws at the MS*HA thats my game too, and punk you got somthing coming*appears behind the MS and uses the shadow possesion jutsu*Please oldest trick in my book.
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm

MS:*disappears and then re-appears about 20 feet away*Obviously your not as much of a tactical genius as master shaku......sh#t....I WASNT SUPPOSED TO REVEIL HIS NAME......HES GUNNA KILL ME.....unless...i bring him something nice......oh and by the way that jutsu wont work on me...but something will you just have to figure it out....
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm

What are you talking about? That style is basically(by style yes i have other shadow jutsus).....wait a miute i have the same eliment he does!!! shadow techniques arent all hes taught me y'know!!!*Makes a handsign*LIGHTNING TAIJUTSU(its not full manipulation just hand to hand combat duh)
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:24 pm

MS: HA HA HA.....Makes a a large set of handsigns*ART OF THE SACRIFICE STYLE PAIN!!!*
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm

What the? ive read about the sacrifice styles i know your techniques and how to dodge them i wouldnt try it if i were you...*Charges at the MS full force*HIYA!!!*jumps up and comes down toward the MS's face with foot it air*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:30 pm

MS: *Doesnt move at all, and the kick gets me right in the head and the lightning from your taijutsu forms but does no extra damage*The style of pain has never been recorded on paper and is a realtively new jutsu on top of that.....*you notice your own foot is bleeding but i have taken no damage*You see what it does now? but ill give you a hint...what you dont touch is your greatest ally*runs at you with kunai in hand*Oh i forget to mention for every hit i make you take extra damage!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:32 pm

What!!!!*jumps in air dogding the kunai*That was close*lands but suddenly crumples to the ground*OH CRAP...forgot about my leg.....wait a minute what i dont touch is my greatest ally.....THATS IT!!!!*makes handsign*Shadow possesion!!
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:33 pm

I told you my previous jutsu completely deflects that....*Charges one more time and jumps in air ready to strike*
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:36 pm

*The attack does no damage*HA....*points at a tree trunk*See*the shadow trails of to the tree and into its roots, also theres a mark on the tree as if you hit that instead*Since its a new jutsu you dont the any of the side effects, and im taking a guess your not a full blooded art of the sacrifice user because if you were than you would know that ALL of those styles have a serious draw back....LIGHTING TAIJUTSU*punches the MS's stomach and peirces through the entire body*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm

MS: *Falss over..its a serious and fatal wound*you nara bastards....so i was a pawn in this whole thing anyways.....oh well....at least ive done my services.....
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 pm

services? what do you mean?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Youll...find out.....in time.....nara fool....
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Whatever...*limps back to where the others are*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Me: *Appears next to the messenger standing*....i was watching the whole time....and dont worry about revealing my name...they already know....you wont die by the way...at least from him....

MS: What do you mean?

Me: You insulted the nara clan...i am the leader of the nara clan....*Makes a bit of lightning on finger*You shouldve known better*shoots a whole through his head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messenger gets caught.   Messenger gets caught. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messenger gets caught.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Naruto World :: Suna(sand) :: Sikato leaves(following the messenger)-
Jump to: