Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 299
Married to: : nobody
Registration date : 2007-11-13

The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Empty
PostSubject: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:51 pm

*rejusts bag on back*Well guys,here we go!Now,no time to walk,we gotta cover as much distance as we can before night falls so lets go!*starts to jog*
Back to top Go down
https://narutobattlerpg.rpg-board.net
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:09 pm

*Jogs side by side with Sachiel* Look I wanna know all you know right now!
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 138
Married to: : Nobody
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:12 pm

*Trails a bit behind Sikato, eavesdropping*
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:26 pm

Well-*looks behind me*You can hear this too Sakia.You both we need this info before we start to look Shaku.*I say motioning to get on the other side of me and then I look at Sairyoku*Well maybe you need to know some of Shaku's childhood first.

Sair:Right.*jogs beside Sikato*Well,when Shaku and I were growing up,he always was the more quiet,but powerful ones in the class.Then one day at recess,I decided that the only way for me to pass the test at becoming a genin was to knock out the competition.So I walked over to Shaku in his little corner where he usually sat,and I kicked sand in his eye and called him a loser.Well,we got in a fight;head to head,being each others equal.

Until he got a quick uppercut on my chin and broke it.*leans head back to let them see the scar*Anyways,we graduated and I continued to be his rival and when we got matched up in the chuunin exams,I barely won.Well we both became chuunin anyway and we kinda went our seperate ways,so I can't wait to see how strong he's gotten...*Sair says looking away*

Me:Well I'm about to tell you everything I know,but hold on for a minute...*I say taking out a kunai and getting into a stance then saying fiercely,"Get in a tri-formation and put up your guard...someone's coming,and they aren't friends..."

Sair:Come on kids.*takes out kunai and gets in position for tri formation*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm

Spy: I think they've finally noticed us.....oh well shaku already knew lord hokage and the little were going to search, but this big one is a new discovery my friend.

Messenger: oh yeah...im going to report to master Shaku, just keep getting information.....*disappears*
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:04 pm

What is it Sachiel? something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Byakugan*activates*.....i dont see anyone....a new jutsu or ninjutsu might be around....you try sachiel see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Oh where did Sikato go?
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:49 pm

*Arrives linping and bleeding badly* What i miss?
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:50 pm

WHERE IN WORLD WERE YOU AND WHAT HAPPENED!!!!YOUR BLEEDING!!!!.........im not cleaning that up.....
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 pm

its alright sakia i just spotted someone running so i went after him....he woulda killed me if was smarter too, but i was about 5 steps ahead of him when he used his last jutsu.....
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Really? Y'know what im not even gunna ask.....
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm

HE was the one watching us....he was Shaku's spy....
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Spy: *Walking out of trees and bushes* I knew i could never escape the eyes of the hokage, so here i am. And by the way the man you killed was one of the lowest messengers of Lord Shaku's men.....I am the spy, not one of his finest but not to bad all the same. He knows your looking for him and it wont be easy findin him i can tell you that.*Walks up to Sakia*Your not to bad lookin....my name is Sairomu....hello Sair remember me?
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Sairyoku:Hmph.You're the scumbag who hang around Shaku ALL THE TIME!!!Even though he didn't like you at first*snickers and then stands in front on Sakia*Always up to your perverted ways arent you Sairomu?

Me:*walks over to Sikato*Don't ever do that again without having some backup first.*then I began to heal it slowly so it doesnt slip*There.*I wrap a bandage around it and then I stand beside Sair*Ya know nothing ever gets by me Sairomu*throws kunai past him to tree*Flinch much?
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Sairomu: *Shows no signs of movement at all*Not really no flinch
And your right Sair i am, but i can control it now

ME:*appears next to Sairomu*Back to base in five minutes Sairomu i need to talk to you*Gives a long stare at Sair*I havnt seen you in years....but for some reason im releived that your on this mission....Remember Sairomu five minutes*Disappears*

Sairomu: Thats all i need to leave an impression on these guys....*pulls of cloak*.....
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm

d@mn....i wish i could walk right now*Limps over to tree and sits down*
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 pm

HOW DARE YOU!!!*gives an angry look*I want to fight him alone please please please.....
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Me:Its ok Sikato that wound should feel better in 2 minutes.Jump in when you feel like it^^.*looks at Sakia*I don't know Sakia....he's too strong..*thinks for a bit*Ok try it!If you get injured too bad though I'm stepping in.

Sair:Are you mad?!?!?!?!?!!!

Me:*looks at him*Relax.She's a hyuuga^^*stands against tree,twirling a sharp kunai*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Sairomu: Hmmm......alright lets go little woman*Makes a set of handsigns*BODY CHANGE JUTSU*becomes exactly like Shaku with a bunch of his jutsu*Hahahah come on try me!
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Little woman huh?*Activates byakugan*TASTE THIS!!!!8-tigrams 2 palm!!!4 palm!!!!8 palm!!!!16 palm!!!!32 palm!!!!!!!!!!64 PALM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:20 pm

*Not a single one hit me*Please if completely taken the form of Lord Shaku....means i have 70% of his abilities.....that of which is only part of his taijutsu limits....im only using 10% of his tai jutsu levels...the rest is ninjutsu....but i already know your level...all taijutsu is what i need*suddenly disapears.....pops behind you and gives a good kick to your side*Not to mention im mainly taijutsu myself.
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:24 pm

(Thinking: Why is so fast....even my byakugan couldnt keep up with his movements....and i doubt sachiel could see everything.....and if he did none of us would be able to react on time to any of his hits.....)*checks arm*(d@mn its broken.....)That all you got*Gets up from ground*You can do better....*reactivates byakugan*(for now this is my only chance.....wait a minute if sikato could keep him still them that means.....i could get him....)
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Sorry to disapoint you but....thats not even half of what ive got*Rushes towards you in plain sight*Here i come!!!!*Disappears again then appears below you*LOTUS STYLE:Heriaku Combo!!!*Hits you up in the air*(thinking: this wont do a single thing to her...im just going to hit her main chakra points which are the presure points...)* in a series of repeating blows to all you pressure points i finally knock you to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm

(I cant win obviously....)* blood starts to steam out of mouth* hes not a hyuuga...but hes knows my chakra points....must have gone through alot of experience to know where they are....but now im out of chakra....*begins coughing blood*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next