Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

Female Number of posts : 138
Married to: : Nobody
Registration date : 2008-05-21

The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 pm

Lets not do that again...we may need our chakra for that man up there...
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

Male Number of posts : 88
Married to: : nobody
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:35 pm

*sighs* I guess your right, Shaku whats his name?
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Male Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Hryko....
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 pm

*Looks astounded* H-how did....you set him free?
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Wait who is this man Hryko?!
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Getting him was my most difficult task in reforming the Akatsuki. Which I now regret. Hryko was the next person to join the Akatsuki after Sair, whom at the time was recruiting Uson, whom is now dead no thanks to me, but his idiot friend Sair himself.

Anyways Hryko was known as the most dangerous man on this entire continent for at least two decades. Then fnially Sachiel and I managed to lock him up. That day he was put in prison over 20 soldiers died from his rampage. Those men were our best, and me and Sachiel spent weeks at the hospital after the fight from way over exhausting our shakra we nearly died.

About a month ago I snuck into the village, and took him to the akatsuki base. He was darted of course, and the time he was in prison he managed to go insane. You may ot see it now but once he gets pissed you might want to fly far away. For when he hunts, he never stops.
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

*Gulp* What have you done?!
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Shaku I really want to hurt you now....is he stronger than he was before?
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Oh you have no idea. If we fought each other I would win, but only because hes an idiot, compared to me.
Back to top Go down
Sikato Nara

Sikato Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:00 pm

SHAKU WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!??!?!*runs towards shaku in blind rage*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:00 pm

*Hits him upside the head knocking him out instantly*You need to control him. *lays him down next to Sakia* And make sure he doesnt fall off either.
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Thinking: He still cares....after all hes done he still cares about us. Strange.

Why did you re-create the akatsuki?
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:04 pm

I re-created it because Kohona was getting boring, and I needed a challenge, so I thought if I re-created the akatsuki then I would have the greatest challenge you can have....
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Which was?
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:06 pm

To destroy Kohona of course, Kohona is very well known for its great military, and such, so by taking Kohona down it would put the other villages and nations into a state of panic, and overall they would ally themselves together in trying to take us down, thus giving a much harder challenge then Kohona. After destroying Kohona we had no other plans but to fan out and destroy....
Back to top Go down
Sakia Hyuuga

Sakia Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Thinking: I want to say hes insane, but all of it makes sense for someone like him. Hes not the average Nara. Hes not lazy or anything at all. No, hes the kind who gets kicks from a fight, a challenge. He still holds the Nara's renowned knowledge.... But what would actually push him to re-creating the Akatsuki?! I thought he was beyond such things, I always thought he create a group that would aid the five nations not destroy them...
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:14 pm

OOC:Ok I know I'm late lol but the jaguar and wolf are cancelled because you need practice before you summon them.You don't even know how to use the jutsu!So lets say that the jaguar and wolf were actually eagles that helped you,gosh.

Sachiel:*looks at Shaku*Wow.You actually expect to come back and have a normal conversation like nothing has happened?!*jumps on the eagle with them*First of all,the ANBU are clueless on what to do!I mean they just sit around like lazy AS#HOLES!!I have to get someone to go down there and persuade them to go secure the village.

Sair:*appears behind you*Well,well,well look what we have here.A guy who thinks he's "so powerful" and who can "do whatever he want" You're a disgrace to the Nara clan Shaku,I can't believe I'm your cousin!*yawns*I mean none of us liked you anyways.You sicken me...*looks at you evilly*You run away from your clan,betray your village,and you still have the NERVE to come back?Go back to your stupid little group of wimps you call the "Akatsuki".*turns back to you*

Sachiel:*sees Gate of Sand*Well,its time for us to go....*grabs bag and hands to Sakia and Sair*

Sair:*gets Shaku's bag and picks him up and Sakia on both shoulders*Hn.*we jump onto the front of the gate and bid the eagles a goodbye*Let's go...

Sachiel:*stops at booth in front of gate and writes down info.

Man at booth:Ah!*stands and salutes*Welcome Hokage-sama!!!

Sachiel:Thank you...*doors open and we walk through heading toward at hotel*
Back to top Go down
https://narutobattlerpg.rpg-board.net
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Ok one thing, I dont think I'm all poweful and I dont think I can do whatever I want. I've just learned how to be calm in these situations, and you forgot about that Hryko....

Hryko: YOUR ALL DEAD*pops up out of nowhere and uses Giant Fireball Jutsu*

Beware he has the elements Fire, Lightning, and Wind.
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:11 pm

*jumps on top of the gate*Hey you mind sparring some chakra? I kinda had to use it all earlier and I'll explain why later.
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm

I kinda need it now!!

Hryko*creates a mini tornado on top of the gate thats headed strait for Shaku*

Oh great. Time to over exurt my chakra again. *makes some handsigns and with two fingers touches the top of the gate*SPARK TOUCH*the gate literally is incased in lightning, and within less than a second the gate is destroyed along with the tornado*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Hryko: YES!! THE DISTRACTION!!*makes some handsigns and guess what forms.....Chidori. Rushes towards Sachiel with it*

Oh great*jumps down and grabs his hand(the one with chidori)(its a lightning move and I'm lightning type so yea)*
Hryko your fight is with me.

Hryko: THE HOKAGE PUT ME IN JAIL!!!

Your wrong. I did
Thinking: I really want to kill this guy.
*creates Rasengan with the free hand*

You can move*motions towards ground and our shadows are connected*Wait...wait...*the rasengan is surrounded in lightning*
Remember this?

Hryko:Oh d@mn.......

*Breaks the shadow technique and rushes the rasengan forward*

Hryko: You retard....*Chidori dies off and with with both hands holds Shaku's wrist* Thank you for the hospitality you've provided while you were in the Akatsuki...*kunai pops out of sandal, and Kicks shaku in the stomach(kunai stabs me)
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Ow....*shadow clone appears behind Hryko*

Hryko: Too slow*uses the same foot to kill the clone* Your wasting your chakra...

Am I?*clone appears from ground Naruto style andpunches Hryko in the face*Now that your off me.*uses one hand to make handsigns, and then places hand on shadow*Even Sair doesnt know this one...*shadow literally comes to life in 3-d and everything. Then with lightning speed is wrpas around Hryko*

Hryko: WHAT THE f##k IS GOING ON!?!?!

As I told you Sakia...out of us two fighting I would win with my brain.*rushes towards Hryko, and hits him in the chest with rasengan* Hmpf*walks away*

He wont bother us for a long time.*the shadow disappears, and I get my shadow back* I'm tired...*passes out*
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:54 pm

OOC:Shaku...-.-"don't post more than once until someone replies.

Sachiel:Hmph.*sits on bed in condo for all of us to sleep in with seperate beds*

Sair:Show off.....*lays on bed*
Back to top Go down
https://narutobattlerpg.rpg-board.net
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:29 pm

OOC: Well you peps took to long xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)   The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trip to Suna!(For Sikato and Sakia)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6