Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

Male Number of posts : 311
Married to: : nobody
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:01 pm

*Winces in pain*
Thikning: sh#t....

Well I've given you info on Hykrio or whatever his name is. Wind, Lighning, and Fire. Lets see theres Mr. Hido, Sair, and Riev whom I can name. The others who were smart enough Tabooed their names, so they'll know where we are if we say anything.
Lets see....
Mr. Hido uses water, earth, and....i forget what else. He mainly uses water. He is considered an S+ rank enemy as far as I know
Riev uses Fire, lightning, and water. He mainly uses Lightning, and considered n S+ rank enemy for sure.
Sair uses pure Taijutsu. He has this regenerative technique permanetly placed on him, and to fuel it he has to have the First Chakra Gate open at all times I suppose. Maybe the second gate im not sure. He is an original C rank enemy after I took away his transformation thingy, but now he is a B+ enemy thanks to the technique. Hyuuga clan people can kill him easily for some reason only Sair knows.

I feel like I'm forgeting someone....Oh yea, well since you still consider me an enemy I guess I'm the only one left.

I use Lightning, Wind, Fire, and Shadows. Yes I got my third element woot, and yes I consider Shadows an element thanks to all the techniques I have. I guess you would call me a Class S++ enemy.

Ask me any questions you have during breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:56 pm

OOC: Once again you peps take to long
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:58 am

Sachiel:*has already sat down and is eating pancakes*I have no questions..you Sair?

Sair:*smirks*Yeah I do. Why can't you sit down,shut your trap,and eat some breakfast?!*points fork at Shaku then picks up some egg*

Sachiel:I shouldn't have asked....*sighs and looks at Sikato then whispers back*Keep your guard up too,we never know....
Back to top Go down
https://narutobattlerpg.rpg-board.net
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:20 pm

No thanks I'm not that hungry.*Walks outside* Besides It's been a while since I've been here.
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:20 pm

*Walks back in, limping is more obvious* Now I'm hungry *sits down grabs 4 pancakes, 5 eggs, and 7 sauseges and starts chowing down*
Back to top Go down
Shari Kaguya

Shari Kaguya

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:01 am

*Walks by then has a double take* Oh hello Hokage-Sama, Sairyoku. I would like you to know that my missio has been completed. Who's this?*looks at Shaku*
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 am

I was about to ask you the same thing. I am Shaku Nara.
You are?
Back to top Go down
Shari Kaguya

Shari Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 am

I'm Shari Kaguya. Nice to meet you. May I ask what your doing here Hokage-Sama?
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:45 pm

OOC:Hey um...Sachiel is the Hokage...but nevemind that.

Sair:*looks at Shari*You're done?

Sachiel:*looks up*You're the Kaguya clan leader....Shari..*looks at empty plate*You're welcome to join us if you'd like...

Sair:Yeah yeah go ahead have some breakfast!*looks at Shaku*He has cooties though..

Sachiel:So childish....
Back to top Go down
Shaku Nara
Admin
Shaku Nara

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:52 pm

OOC: um i think she was saying hi to you, then sair??

*Stands up and breaks table by slapping it* Would you stop acting as if were still in the Academy Sair! You havn't changed one bit! Still a childish punk who can't get enough *Walks out of the hotel* I've had a enough of this *disappears*
Back to top Go down
Shari Kaguya

Shari Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:56 pm

OOC: shaku is right thats what i meant

Yes I'm done. Wasn't really that hard at all. Do you mind me asking what just happened?
Back to top Go down
Sachiel Hyuuga
Kage
Sachiel Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Sair:*laughs*

Sachiel:*sighs*Sair here just upset his cousin, Shaku by tormenting him and stuff.

Sair:*gets control to stop*Yeah...*breathes*just like old times!!!This time it took him a while to crack!!!

Sachiel:You should apologize...

Sair:FOR WHAT?!?!?!All my life I've heard "Shaku is so great,shaku THIS, shaku THAT!!!I'm tired of it!I want some fu***** respect now!*gets up and storms off*

Sachiel:That went well.*finishes juice and wipes mouth*Excuse me Shari..we'll be meeting in the Hotsprings now...I need some relaxation....

((LETS GO TO THE HOTSPRINGS!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)   Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Room #502 (CONDO!!! SAKIA,SIKATO,SHAKU REPORT!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2